- Up to 30 hours burn time per candle
- Tin Height: 1.75" Tin Diameter: 2.5"
- 100% soy derived from American-grown soy beans for an eco-friendly, clean burn.
- Uses a lead-free cotton wick primed with vegetable based wax and premium grade.
- fragrance oil
- No added dyes or chemicals
- Made in Brooklyn, New York
- These luxe brushed gold travel-friendly tins are perfect for the office or jetsetting around the globe. Instantly cozify any hotel room with your favorite scent and the warm glow of candlelight. Or scatter them throughout your home give each room a different scent personality.
Top notes of leather, musk, amber and tobacco meet middle notes of black tea and base notes of patchouli and sandalwood.
Cozy up with this woodsy scent–sustainably harvested cedarwood essential oil is softened with a touch of vanilla.
Fern + Moss
A scent for nature lovers inspired by the dewy and beautiful Fern Valley in Northern California. Fern + Moss blends notes of sage and lavender with woodsy base notes of spruce and pine to capture the elusive aroma of the great outdoors. This fragrance oil is infused with natural sage, lavandin, and orange essential oils.
Summon your inner hippie with the earthy, ripe aroma of a freshly picked fig. This refreshing and soothing scent is perfect for burning during your early morning yoga or meditation practice.
Top notes of satsuma and yuzu flirt with bergamot and a hint of jasmine to form an energizing and exotic citrus.
This lavender scented candle is a perfect everyday floral, promotes relaxation, and smells like a heavenly meadow. Infused with lavender essential oils, it is the perfect companion for relaxing with a good book before bed or taking a long, soothing bubble bath.
Inspired by the fresh evergreens that grow in the airy mountains of Montana, a Brooklyn Candle Studio created a scent reminiscent of nature in a far-off place.
Notes of freshly picked peonies dance above a base of orange blossom and lush greenery—a dreamy light and airy balance of flora and citrus, perfect for burning on a sunny June morning.