ONLINE SHIPPING AND RETURN
- All orders $150+ are free domestic shipping. Orders are shipped within 3-5 business days. A notification email will be sent with tracking when the order is shipped out. We use UPS + USPS to ship our orders.
- Once an item has been shipped, Front General Store is not responsible for packages lost or damage in transit.
- Domestic packages are sent Flat Rate Priority mail and typically arrive 5-7 days of shipment.
- [VINTAGE] All vintage pieces including, clothing, shoes & accessories such as jewelry, scarfs, bags etc. are all sales final. There are absolutely no returns or exchanges. We hope that as our company grows, we will be able to offer an exchange and returns system.
- [NEW ITEMS] We do not offer refunds on items. If for some reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will gladly issue exchange or refund within 7 days of delivery(domestic). In the case of that customers are must pay all the postage for sending and receiving the products.The items must be received at our Dumbo store within 14 days of your receipt and must be returned in new, unused condition in its original package, with your original receipt.
- All returns must be approved by Front General Store. Before shipping back your return, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know which item you are returning. We will issue a return authorization number. For all items, shipping costs are non-refundable and return shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer. All return packages must be insured.
Front General Store LLC : 143 Front Street Brooklyn, NY 11201
Any further questions can be directed to an email at email@example.com
- At our store, returns will be eligible within 48 hours of purchase for store credit or exchange with your original receipt and unused condition in its original package. Items marked as sale and gift certificates are final.
CUSTOMERS SHIPPING TO THE REST OF WORLD
Orders shipped to Japan are shipped DDP (Delivered Duty Paid). Upon delivery, you will not be required to pay any additional fees. Orders shipped outside of the US and Japan are shipped DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid). Customs and import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost might be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country. It might be a good idea to contact your local customs office for current charges before you order, so you are not surprised by charges you were not expecting. The customer must take full liability for any parcels returned to us due to unpaid customs charges. Postal charges, return shipment costs, customs charges and handling fees will all be deductible from any refund due.
INTERNATIONAL RETURNS TERMS AND GUIDELINE
All vintage pieces including, clothing, shoes & accessories such as jewelry, scarfs, bags etc. are all sales final. If you are not fully happy with new items you have received, we will gladly issue exchange or refund within 14 days(international) of receipt, providing they are in original resalable condition. International returns must be covered by the customer. We suggest using your local postal service or a courier: Before shipping back your return, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know which item you are returning.
- All returned items must be unworn, unwashed, complete with original tags and/or packaging if applicable.
- We are not responsible for the return shipping costs of the items.
- We cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
- Please download, print off, and complete a Return form if you do not already have one.
- Ensure your return is well packaged and meets all the conditions outlined below.
- Please make sure all return packages are sent with a trackable, insured service.
- Please mark 'Returned Items' clearly on the outer packaging of your parcel and most importantly ensure that the 'Return Goods' option is ticked on the customs declaration form, to prevent any import charges and taxes being applied.
- Enclose the completed Returns form with your goods, and return to the following address:
Front General Store
143 Front St, Brooklyn, NY 11201