- All orders $100+ are free domestic shipping. Orders are shipped within 3-5 business days. A notification email will be sent with tracking when the order is shipped out. We use UPS and USPS to ship our orders.
- Once an item has been shipped, Front General Store is not responsible for packages lost or damaged in transit.
- Domestic packages are sent Flat Rate Priority mail and typically arrive 5-7 days of shipment.
- [VINTAGE] All vintage pieces including clothing, shoes, and accessories (except jewelry), such as scarves, bags, etc. are all final sale.There are absolutely no returns or exchanges.
- [NEW ITEMS] At this moment, we are only able to provide online store credit. We do not offer refunds on items, unless a mistake was made on our end. Exchanges or refunds are made within 7 days of delivery (domestic). Customers are responsible for paying postage fees for sending and receiving products.
- [NEW OLD STOCK (NOS)] Customers are able to return NOS items for store credit OR to exchange for a different size. Please keep in mind NOS items may have minor imperfections (stains, fading).
- All returns must be approved by Front General Store. Before shipping back your return, send us an email at email@example.com and let us know which item you are returning. We will issue a return authorization number.
- The return must be requested within 7 calendar days of the delivery date.
- The item must be in its original, unused, unaltered and unwashed condition.
- The return package must be shipped within 14 calendar days of the delivery date.
- For all items, shipping costs are non-refundable and return shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer. All return packages must be insured.
Front General Store LLC : 143 Front Street Brooklyn, NY 11201
Any further questions can be directed to an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- At our store, returns will be eligible within 48 hours of purchase for store credit or exchange with your original receipt and unused condition in its original package. Items marked as sale and gift certificates are final.
CUSTOMERS SHIPPING TO THE REST OF WORLD
Orders shipped outside of the US and Japan are shipped DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid). Customs and import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost might be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country. It might be a good idea to contact your local customs office for current charges before you order, so you are not surprised by charges you were not expecting. The customer must take full liability for any parcels returned to us due to unpaid customs charges. Postal charges, return shipment costs, customs charges and handling fees will all be deductible from any refund due.
CUSTOMERS SHIPPING TO JAPAN
Orders shipped to Japan are shipped DDP (Delivered Duty Paid). Upon delivery, you will not be required to pay any additional fees.
INTERNATIONAL RETURNS TERMS AND GUIDELINE
All vintage pieces including, clothing, shoes & accessories such as jewelry, scarfs, bags etc. are all sales final. We do not offer refunds on items, unless a mistake was made on our end. International returns must be covered by the customer. We suggest using your local postal service or a courier: Before shipping back your return, send us an email at email@example.com and let us know which item you are returning.
- All returned items must be unworn, unwashed, complete with original tags and/or packaging if applicable.
- We are not responsible for the return shipping costs of the items.
- We cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
- Please download, print off, and complete a Return form if you do not already have one.
- Ensure your return is well packaged and meets all the conditions outlined below.
- Please make sure all return packages are sent with a trackable, insured service.
- Please mark 'Returned Items' clearly on the outer packaging of your parcel and most importantly ensure that the 'Return Goods' option is ticked on the customs declaration form, to prevent any import charges and taxes being applied.
- Enclose the completed Returns form with your goods, and return to the following address:
Front General Store
143 Front St, Brooklyn, NY 11201