- Up to 30 hours burn time per candle
- Tin Height: 1.75" Tin Diameter: 2.5"
- 100% soy derived from American-grown soy beans for an eco-friendly, clean burn.
- Uses a lead-free cotton wick primed with vegetable based wax and premium grade.
- fragrance oil
- No added dyes or chemicals
- Made in Brooklyn, New York
- These luxe brushed gold travel-friendly tins are perfect for the office or jetsetting around the globe. Instantly cozify any hotel room with your favorite scent and the warm glow of candlelight. Or scatter them throughout your home give each room a different scent personality.
Top notes of leather, musk, amber and tobacco meet middle notes of black tea and base notes of patchouli and sandalwood.
Fern + Moss
A scent for nature lovers inspired by the dewy and beautiful Fern Valley in Northern California. Fern + Moss blends notes of sage and lavender with woodsy base notes of spruce and pine to capture the elusive aroma of the great outdoors. This fragrance oil is infused with natural sage, lavandin, and orange essential oils.
Summon your inner hippie with the earthy, ripe aroma of a freshly picked fig. This refreshing and soothing scent is perfect for burning during your early morning yoga or meditation practice.
Top notes of satsuma and yuzu flirt with bergamot and a hint of jasmine to form an energizing and exotic citrus.
Inspired by the fresh evergreens that grow in the airy mountains of Montana, a Brooklyn Candle Studio created a scent reminiscent of nature in a far-off place.
Top notes of cedar and mint, middle notes of cypress, and eucalyptus, and warm base notes of sandalwood and amber. This candle is infused with eucalyptus, peppermint, and cedarwood essential oils.
A sultry masculine blend of earth and woods. Hinoki Cypress floats above a rich heart of cedar and pine over a warm base of vetiver and sandalwood.
Reminiscent of whiling away a Sunday morning at the local farmer's market, sifting through luscious fruits and freshly picked flowers. Top notes of pear and bergamot float above a heart of jasmine and gardenia with a heady base of amber woods.