- Relaxed fit, straight leg
- 17" leg opening
- Zip fly
- Triple chain stitched flat felled seams
- Side pockets with additional coin pocket
- Bar-tacked stress points
- Hammer loop detail and leg utility pockets
- Stan Ray woven patch label
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
- Machine wash cold
The original painter pant style from Stan Ray. Back in 1972, Earl Beard started manufacturing painter pants and carpenter pants for Brooklyn overall company in a small sewing shop in the heart of Texas, USA.
The silhouette, construction details, machines and manufacturing method remain the same as back then.
Male model is 5'11" / 180cm and wears size W30-L32
Female model is 5'6" / 172cm and wears size W26-L32