- Volume 10 oz
- Diameter 3.15” Height : 4.3 in”
- Burn time Up to 70 hours.
- 100% soy wax for an eco-friendly clean burn
- Used lead-free cotton wicks and premium fragrance oils infused with essential oils
- Vegan, cruelty-free, phthalate-free, and petroleum-free
- Made in Brooklyn, New York
- Botanicals take center stage in this luxurious collection inspired by nature’s bounty. Hand-poured in black matte glass vessels and packaged in textured embossed boxes, these candles glow gracefully and look beautiful in all interiors.
Notes of sage, lily, neroli, and jasmine over a base of orange blossom and amber commingle in this uplifting and energizing fragrance inspired by neroli oil, the sweet bright oil extracted from the blossom of an orange tree.
Hinoki comes from the Japanese cypress and has a rich citrus aroma. Notes of hinoki cypress, cashmere woods, and cedar leaf dance above a heart of orris, redwood bark, and cardamom grounded by base of sandalwood. Woodsy, deep, and calming, our take on Hinoki smells like a stroll in Kyoto after the rain.
A sultry masculine blend of earth and woods. Hinoki Cypress floats above a rich heart of cedar and pine over a warm base of vetiver and sandalwood.
Balsam captures a winter getaway in a cozy cabin tucked away in a forest of fragrant evergreens in Upstate New York. When lit, fresh top notes of fir needle lift to reveal warm middle notes of cedar and pine and a lingering base of resinous fir balsam.