- Printed in NYC on white uncoated map stock
- Packed in a wax paper bag
- Two-Sided, Three-color printing
- English Text
- 7.5 x 3.5 inches (folded); 15 x 21 inches (open)
- Researched and photographed byThe New York Pizza Project.
Founded by five 30-year-old native New Yorkers. They have visited over 100 city's last authentic by-the-slice pizza shops across the five boroughs, taking photographs, and capturing the stories of patrons, employees, and owners alike.
The map features 40 of city's important by-the-slice Pizza shops and linked to their photo book. Grab a copy to go with your Pizza map. And enjoy them together, like a slice and a soda !